The Montana FCCLA Board of Directors has two open chapter adviser positions. Please consider nominating someone or yourself!
Per the Montana FCCLA Constitution, the primary duties of the State Board of Directors shall be to:
- Set policy related to programming
- Function in an oversight capacity for the organizations fiscal matters
- Be responsible for sound management
- Determine what business shall be brought before the assembled delegates
- Pass upon recommendations for honorary members and other state awards as needed
- Conduct such other business as necessary to further the progress of the association
Qualifications of BOD Members:
- A passion for youth development and Montana FCCLA.
- Time to devote to board duties, roles and responsibilities as outlined above.
- Ability to attend board and planning meetings. The BOD meets in-person in June and January each year with additional conference calls as needed. Travel reimbursed per the Montana FCCLA travel policy.
- Willingness to be a team member and dedicate the time necessary to become familiar with the purpose, operations, plan and programs of Montana FCCLA.
- Open mindedness and commitment to make the best decision for the whole organization.
- Ability to keep confidential information confidential.
Online Nomination Forms must be submitted by March 1:Learn more and complete the online nomination