Any chapter who completed traffic safety programming in their community is encouraged to submit an activities report to be eligible for the Governors Highway Traffic Safety Association & General Motors award offered by the Montana Department of Transportation.
- Chapters do not have to have submitted a grant application to be eligible for an award.
- Chapters who received a Vision Zero grant must submit the activities report.
March 1 to be eligible for awards
- Top 3 Projects will receive:
- $2500 – 1st place
- $1500 – 2nd place chapter
- $1000 – 3rd place
Awards will be announced March 17, 2023 during the State Leadership Conference. Award money can be spent at the discretion of the chapter to support chapter programming.
Activity reports must be submitted online.Vision Zero Online Activities Report Form
Reports will be evaluated by a committee of MDT and Montana FCCLA representatives using a rubric.
National FCCLA FACTS Awards:
The Montana FCCLA report is very similar to the National FCCLA FACTS program application also due March 1. Chapters are highly encouraged to also submit a National FACTS Application toNational FCCLA by logging into the FCCLA affiliation system by going here: https://affiliation.registermychapter.com/fccla# By also submitting a National FCCLA application, your chapter is eligible for:
- $500 Ford Driving Skills state award
- $1000 National Program award