Any chapter who completed traffic safety programming in their community is encouraged to submit an activities report to be eligible for the Ford Driving Skills award offered by the Montana Department of Transportation.
- Chapters do not have to have submitted a grant application to be eligible for the awards.
- Chapters who received a Vision Zero grant must submit the activities report.
March 1 to be eligible for awards
- $2500 – 1st place chapter
- $1500 – 2nd place chapter
- $1000 – 3rd place chapter
Awards will be announced March 19, 2018 during the State Leadership Conference. Award money can be spent at the discretion of the chapter to support chapter programming.
Activity reports must be submitted online.Vision Zero Online Activities Report Form
Reports will be evaluated by a committee of MDT and Montana FCCLA representatives using a rubric.
National FCCLA FACTS Awards:
The Montana FCCLA report is very similar to the National FCCLA FACTS program application also due March 1. Chapters are highly encouraged to also submit a National FACTS Application toNational FCCLA by logging into the FCCLA affiliation system by going here: https://affiliation.registermychapter.com/fccla# By also submitting a National FCCLA application, your chapter is eligible for:
- $500 Ford Driving Skills state award
- $500 Roadway Safety Achievement award sponsored by Joe and Patricia Toole
- $1000 National Program awards.