A program designed to support new and experienced advisers by providing enhanced training, meaningful discussions, incentives and a phased approach to building a FCCLA program.
Mentor: FCCLA Adviser with 6+ years experience who wants to strengthen Montana FCCLA by supporting new advisers and receiving great incentives.
New Adviser: FCCLA Adviser with under 5 years experience who wants to gradually build a FCCLA program and receive support and incentives when doing so.
- Professional growth
- Letter to your administrator
- OPI Renewal Units
- FCCLA logo item!
- New Adviser: Classroom resources and more!
*must complete program requirements and annual goals
What you need to do:
- Actively communicate (at least three times per year) via phone, email or in-person
- Report progress on the online report form
- Commitment is for one year with the opportunity to re-enroll
Download the Mentor Program packet to:
- Learn about the annual incentives
- Review annual goals for new advisers