Complete the travel form by July 21. SEC Travel Form
Location: America Explorers Facility, Emigrant, Montana
Dates: July 31-August 1
Attendees: Mandatory for officers; adviser are highly encouraged
Times & Meeting Location:
- Arrive at the facility between 12-1 to check into the Basecamp. Lunch will be available on-site. Meeting begins promptly at 1:00.
- Meeting will conclude around 5:00 on Tuesday. Lodging is available at American Explorers Facility on Tuesday night as needed.
Lodging & Travel:
- Bottom sheets on mattresses are provided. Bring your own blanket and pillows.
- The road to the Base Camp is a rocky mountain road. Vehicles must have a SUV or truck clearance. If the vehicle does not, arrangements can be made to park at the base of the road.
- Closed toed shoes
- Toiletries (including bath soap)
- Clothing (and layers as necessary, we will continue with activities rain or shine with the exception of electricity or extreme conditions)
- Fast acting medication should accompany anyone that may need it. (i.e. Asthma inhalers, epi pens, insulin, nitro, etc.) We are 30+ minutes from medical assistance
- Snacks as necessary
- Water bottle
- Hair bands to pull hair back
- Sunscreen and bug spray (encouraged to apply before activities)
- Sense of Adventure!
- Leave behind; dangly jewelry, baggy clothing, excess stuff in pockets
Two forms are required for this meeting. Sign and upload below by July 26.
- Personal Waiver of Liability: The facility requires this form to be completed by each person attending; adults and students – Personal Waiver of Liability.
- August Meeting Travel Form: Please complete after travel arrangements have been confirmed.
SEC Personal Waiver
SEC Travel Forms