Montana FCCLA Scholarships – Due February 15
Annually, Montana FCCLA members are eligible for thousands in scholarships.
- Say Yes to FCS Education Recruitment and Retention Scholarship
- In Montana, and nation-wide, there is an established and growing shortage of Family and Consumer Sciences teachers. This is too often resulting in FCS program closures, thus closing FCCLA chapters as well. The Say Yes to FCS Education Scholarship is a partnership between Montana FCCLA and Montana State University to recruit and retain family and consumer sciences education students. This is a $500 renewable scholarship.
- Montana FCCLA Leadership & Service Scholarship
- Personal growth and leadership development are at the forefront of the FCCLA Mission. By completing projects for service learning and participating in competitive events, students develop skills that last a lifetime from creative and critical thinking to practical knowledge and career preparation. This $300 scholarship is awarded by the MT FCCLA Board of Directors to recognize one student who exemplifies the purposes of FCCLA.
- Montana State University Marie Moebus Recruitment Scholarship
- Montana State University and Montana Family, Career and Community Leaders of America have partnered to offer $500 scholarships to Montana FCCLA members who will be attending Montana State University and pursuing one of the following degree programs: Human Development & Family Studies, Human Development minor, Foods and Nutrition, Early Childhood Education & Child Services, Sustainable Food Systems.
National FCCLA Scholarships – Due March 1
- National FCCLA Scholarships
- Annually, grants are available to attend conferences, start educational programs and more. Check out the National FCCLA website for a comprehensive list.