The Board of Directors is composed of adult representatives from education and business and two State Executive Council representatives. The primary functions of the Board of Directors is to:
- Set policy related to programming;
- Function in an oversight capacity for the organization’s fiscal matters;
- Be responsible for sound management;
- Determine what business shall be brought before the assembled delegates;
- Pass upon recommendations for honorary membership and other state awards as needed; and
- Conduct such other business as is necessary to further the progress of the association.
Member & Email
|Jamie Diehl||President||Summer 2018|
|Edie Vogel||Vice-President||Summer 2019|
|Kacie Perkins||Secretary/Treasurer||Summer 2020|
|Margie Chinadle||Member: HQ Chair||Summer 2018|
|Stacy Aaberg||Member: HQ 1st Alternate||Summer 2019|
|Leslie Jackson||Member: HQ 2nd Alternate||Summer 2020|
|Hali Kapperud||SEC President||SEC 2017-18|
|Isaac Bendon||SEC VP of Finance||SEC 2017-18|
|Dustin Frost||Business & Industry||Summer 2018|
|Jim Goltz||Administrator||Summer 2018|
|Nicole Wanago||MSU Teacher Educator||Non-Voting|
|Megan Vincent||OPI FCS Education Specialist||Ex-officio|
|Shae Bruursema||State Officer Coordinator||Non-voting|
Meeting minute older than this year are available via email.
The annual 990 and financial documents of Montana FCCLA are available for review upon written request to Nicole Wanago, Director firstname.lastname@example.org.