The Board of Directors is composed of adult representatives from education and business and two State Executive Council representatives. The primary functions of the Board of Directors is to:
- Set policy related to programming;
- Function in an oversight capacity for the organization’s fiscal matters;
- Be responsible for sound management;
- Determine what business shall be brought before the assembled delegates;
- Pass upon recommendations for honorary membership and other state awards as needed; and
- Conduct such other business as is necessary to further the progress of the association.
Member & Email
|Edie Vogel||President||Summer 2019|
|Cathe Felz||Vice President||Summer 2021|
|Kacie Perkins||Secretary||Summer 2020|
|Kim Konen||Treasurer||Summer 2021|
|Stacy Aaberg||Summer 2019|
|Leslie Jackson||Summer 2020|
|Kaitlyn Logan||SEC Representative||March 2019|
|Mattie Tucek||SEC Representative||March 2019|
|Jim Goltz||Summer 2020|
Meeting minute older than this year are available via email.
The annual 990 and financial documents of Montana FCCLA are available for review upon written request to the Executive Director at email@example.com.