The 2021-22 State Executive Council is so excited for the 2022 State Leadership Conference, March 17-18, 2022. In addition to competing, meeting new friends and enhancing your leadership skills this year’s conference promises to be unforgettable! We look forward to watching you Make Your Mark!
General Information Packet
Register HERE: https://www.registermychapter.com/fccla/mt
Registration OPENS January 26, 2022.
- The non-refundable registration fee is $70 per attendee + event fees when applicable. Registration includes a shirt, Thursday dinner, Friday lunch, Friday dinner and event materials.
- Competitive Event and conference registration is conducted simultaneously.
- Chapters may make changes to their registration (add or cancel attendees, modify events, etc) at any time during the open registration process. After March 2, all registrations are final.
- Advisers must have a signed Code of Conduct form for each student attendee.
- Registration closes February 9, 2022.
Ways to Participate
A variety of attendance options are available. Attendees must be registered fro at least one of the following activities: STAR or Skill Demonstration Competitive Events, Leadership Seminar, What is FCCLA workshop, Current or Incoming State Officer, Capture Crew, STAR Event Room Timer or Skill Demonstration Event Evaluator, Event Assistant or Resilient Leader Workshop Presenter.
The Leadership Seminar will be conducted by keynote speaker.
Please complete the quick survey linked below to indicate how you prefer to participate, including what events you are the most interested in leading or evaluating. Training on virtual responsibilities will be provided.Adviser Role Survey
Competitive Events – Evaluators
Up to 150 volunteers are needed to evaluate virtual Skill Demonstration and STAR Events. To sign up, click here!
Future State Leadership Conference Dates
- 2022: March 17-18, Bozeman