The 2020-21 State Executive Council is excited for the 2021 State Leadership Conference. In addition to competing, meeting new friends and enhancing your leadership skills this year’s conference promises to be unforgettable! We look forward to digging deeper with you in Bozeman, March 18 & 19, 2021!
- The non-refundable registration fee is $70 per attendee + event fees when applicable. Registration includes a shirt, Thursday dinner, Friday lunch, Friday dinner and event materials. Please read all policies, here.
- Registration closes February 10, 2021! Event and conference registration is conducted simultaneously.
- Chapters may make changes to their registration (add or cancel attendees, modify events, etc) at any time during the open registration process. After February 10, all registrations are final.
- All students attending SLC must be a paid member before they are eligible to register.
- Advisers must have a code of conduct form for each student attendee.
Ways to Participate
A variety of attendance options are available. Attendees must be registered fro at least one of the following activities: STAR or Skill Demonstration Competitive Events, Leadership Seminar, What is FCCLA workshop, Current or Incoming State Officer, Capture Crew, STAR Event Room Timer or Skill Demonstration Event Evaluator, Event Assistant or Resilient Leader Workshop Presenter.
The Leadership Seminar will be conducted by the keynote speaker.
If an attendee is interested in signing up to be a Resilient Leader Workshop presenter, please fill out the participation form.
Career Connection Workshops
- When: Thursday, March 18 on the MSU Campus
- Why: An opportunity for youth leaders learn more about themselves, the workplace and careers. This is conducted after Opening Session and before the Attendee Dinner at Rendezvous Dining Hall.
- Who: All students should register to attend one session. Limit 2 per chapter per workshop. Space is limited.
- Fee: Free of charge!
- How: Students must pre-register in the SLC event registration system.
College and Career Readiness Fair
- A College and Career Readiness Exhibitor Fair on Friday afternoon. Students who actively visit the exhibit booths and attend workshops will be eligible to win great prizes.
Special Event: FCCLA Kickback
- Montana FCCLA will be hosting a special event for chapters staying on Friday night. Enjoy a variety of fun activities with other members from across the State!
- Cost of event is included in registration. Preregistration is not required.
- We know things change! If any students will no longer be attending SLC, please complete this form as early as possible. Knowing actual attendance has a huge impact on events running smoothly, our overall food counts (budget) and more.
As you know, SLC would not be possible without the active participation of every adviser.
Please complete the quick survey linked below to indicate how you prefer to participate and what events you are the most interested in leading. While not guaranteed, every attempt will be made to assign duties based on top preferences.Adviser Role Survey
- All conference attendees must follow the dress code.
- Reserve your room within a Montana FCCLA room block.
- Breakfast is provided at each hotel.
- There are no additional fees for chapters who do not need lodging or choose to stay only one night.
- Hotel details will be available September 2020.
Campus Map and Parking
- Campus parking is included within the registration fee.
- A small map is provided here. An additional map will be available after March 1 to guide busses and ensure traffic flows as smoothly as possible.
Due February 15.
- Scholarships – Montana FCCLA Leadership & Service Scholarship, American Association of FCS: Montana Affiliate Scholarship (New), Say Yes to FCS Scholarship and Montana State Moebus Funds Scholarship
- Member Awards – Montana FCCLA Ultimate Leader
- Adviser Awards – New Adviser of the Year and Adviser of the Year
- Chapter Award – STAR Chapter Award
Due March 1.
- Chapters in Action – Submit up to 3 pictures of your chapter in action.
- There are numerous opportunities for organizations to participate in the 2021 State Leadership Conference including exhibiting at the College and Career Readiness Fair, sponsoring a STAR Event or being a conference sponsor. Learn more
Future State Leadership Conference Dates
- 2021: March 18-19, Bozeman
- 2022: March 17-18, Bozeman