The 2020-21 State Executive Council is excited for the 2021 State Leadership Conference on April 15. In addition to competing, meeting new friends and enhancing your leadership skills this year’s conference promises to be unforgettable! We look forward to digging deeper with you, virtually!
General Information Packet
Register HERE: https://www.registermychapter.com/fccla/mt
Registration OPENS February 9, 2021.
- The non-refundable registration fee is $80 per chapter + event fees when applicable.
- Registration includes one login to access the event platform and a SLC Kit shipped to the chapter adviser.
- Competitive Event and conference registration is conducted simultaneously.
- Chapters may make changes to their registration (add or cancel attendees, modify events, etc) at any time during the open registration process. After March 2, all registrations are final.
- All students attending SLC with individual access must be a paid member before they are eligible to register.
- All members competing in a Skill Demonstration or STAR Event must also register for individual access.
T-shirts will be sold as an add-on item for $12 each.
**Advisers that are registered for the 2021 State Leadership Conference will also have access to participate in a seminar facilitated by Chase Mielke on March 25 at 4:00pm. His presentation will focus on student engagement strategies, educator wellness and self-care, and tips to avoid burnout.**
The 2021 State Leadership Conference will be held on the platform accelevents.com. A specific access link for chapter advisers and students that have registered for individual access will be sent in April.
It may be helpful to check with your school’s IT Department to ensure that the conference platform website will be accessible on the device(s) that will be used the day of the conference.
Competitive Events – Platform
Montana FCCLA will be utilizing a new system for the evaluation of STAR and Skill Demonstration Events. Judge Pro will allow advisers and students to upload components of their projects, evaluators to access files directly, and rubrics can be downloaded by advisers after the 2021 Leadership Conference.
Competitive Events – Timeline
The following schedule will be used to submit and evaluate competitive events. Results will be shared during the 2021 State Leadership Conference.
March 8-17: Window for virtual event submission is open
March 19-31: Event online testing window is open
March 22-31: Event evaluation
April 15: Top 5 and National Qualifiers announced during the Awards Ceremony
Competitive Events – Evaluators
Up to 100 volunteers are needed to evaluate virtual Skill Demonstration and STAR Events. To sign up, click here!
Competitive Events – Baking & Pastry and Culinary Arts
Even though the State Leadership Conference is virtual, we still need help from advisers!
Please complete the quick survey linked below to indicate how you prefer to participate, including what events you are the most interested in leading or evaluating. Training on virtual responsibilities will be provided.Adviser Role Survey
Future State Leadership Conference Dates
- 2022: March 17-18, Bozeman