The 2021-22 State Executive Council is so excited for the 2022 State Leadership Conference, March 17-18, 2022. In addition to competing, meeting new friends and enhancing your leadership skills this year’s conference promises to be unforgettable! We look forward to watching you Make Your Mark!
Student Change Form
If a student is no longer competing in their Skill Demonstration or STAR Event, complete SLC Activity Change Form, linked here, as soon as possible to reduce on-site changes.
Online Competitive Event Orientation
General Information Packet
Register HERE: https://www.registermychapter.com/fccla/mt
Registration OPENS January 26, 2022.
- The non-refundable registration fee is $70 per attendee + event fees when applicable. Registration includes a shirt, Thursday dinner, Friday lunch, Friday dinner and event materials.
- Competitive Event and conference registration is conducted simultaneously.
- Chapters may make changes to their registration (add or cancel attendees, modify events, etc) at any time during the open registration process. After February 9, all registrations are final.
- Advisers must have a signed Code of Conduct form and Montana FCCLA Covid -19 Acknowledgement and Personal Responsibility Form
for each student attendee.
- Registration closes February 9, 2022.
Ways to Participate
A variety of attendance options are available. Attendees must be registered fro at least one of the following activities: STAR or Skill Demonstration Competitive Events, Leadership Seminar, What is FCCLA workshop, Current or Incoming State Officer, Capture Crew, STAR Event Room Timer or Skill Demonstration Event Evaluator, Event Assistant or Resilient Leader Workshop Presenter.
The Leadership Seminar will be conducted by keynote speaker.
Please complete the quick survey linked below to indicate how you prefer to participate, including what events you are the most interested in leading or evaluating. Training on virtual responsibilities will be provided.Adviser Role Survey
Competitive Events – Evaluators
Up to 150 volunteers are needed to evaluate virtual Skill Demonstration and STAR Events. To sign up, click here!
Competitive Events – Baking and Pastry
Click here to access the recipes for the Baking and Pastry STAR Event.
Future State Leadership Conference Dates
- 2023: March 16-17, Bozeman
- 2024: March 14-15, Bozeman