Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) has more than 1,100 resources – its members! Family and Consumer Sciences education prepares youth with employability skills and rich experiences critical for success. As the only Career and Technical Student Organization with family as the central focus, FCCLA develops skills that last a lifetime from creative and critical thinking to practical knowledge and career preparation.
A variety of opportunities are available to suit every organization’s goals and budget.
College and Career Readiness Expo – Virtual State Leadership Conference, April 15, 2021
- The (virtual!) College and Career Readiness Expo provides organizations with the opportunity to showcase their products, services and job opportunities to attendees from throughout Montana in a meaningful manner at no cost. Exhibitors have the opportunity to maximize their impact by conducting attendee workshops.
STAR Event Sponsor
- STAR Events (Students Taking Action with Recognition) is a program of FCCLA that builds student’s leadership and career-related skills while connecting them to their local communities. Sponsors connect with competitors when supporting one of twenty events directly related to family and consumer sciences career fields.
State Leadership Conference Sponsor
- In 2021, Montana FCCLA has the unique opportunity to bring together Family and Consumer Sciences teachers, members and volunteers to participate in competitive events, receive leadership training and network virtually at the annual State Leadership Conference April 15, 2021. Gold, silver, or bronze level sponsorship levels provide a valuable opportunity to maximize your exposure and make a positive impact on hundreds.
Become a Partner Today!
- Choose the opportunity that best meets the needs of your organization
- Complete the online registration
- If interested in conducting a workshop, complete the workshop registration form.
- Submit payment (online credit card payment or check made payable to Montana FCCLA). Mail payment to Michele Munson, Bookkeeper, Box 20996, Billings, MT 59104)
Register to be a State Leadership Conference partner by March 26 to maximize benefits.