Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) has more than 1,100 resources – its members! Family and Consumer Sciences education prepares youth with employability skills and rich experiences critical for success. As the only Career and Technical Student Organization with family as the central focus, FCCLA develops skills that last a lifetime from creative and critical thinking to practical knowledge and career preparation.
A variety of opportunities are available to suit every organization’s goals and budget.
College and Career Readiness Fair Exhibitor
- The College and Career Readiness Fair provides organizations with the opportunity to showcase their products, services and job opportunities to more than 800 attendees from throughout Montana in a meaningful and cost-effective manner. Exhibitors have the opportunity to maximize their impact by conducting attendee workshops.
- State Leadership Conference: March 19-20, 2020 Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana
STAR Event Sponsor
- STAR Events (Students Taking Action with Recognition) is a program of FCCLA that builds student’s leadership and career-related skills while connecting them to their local communities. Sponsors connect with over 500 competitors when supporting one of twenty events directly related to family and consumer sciences career fields.
State Leadership Conference Sponsor
- For two days, Montana FCCLA brings together over 800 Family and Consumer Sciences teachers, members and volunteers to participate in competitive events, receive leadership training and network at the annual State Leadership Conference March 19-20, 2020 in Bozeman, Montana. Gold, silver, or bronze level sponsorship levels provide a valuable opportunity to maximize your exposure and make a positive impact on hundreds.
Exclusive Partner: Leadership Rally
- This dynamic event gathers 250 of Montana FCCLA’s top leaders each fall. Attendance is exclusive to chapter officers and leaders; those who lead the way in their local chapters. The event is designed to strengthen chapter-level programming through intensive training of chapter leaders while also informing them of opportunities and programming to implement locally. Event partners have a unique opportunity to work intimately with chapter decision maker at the beginning of their year as they are determining programs of work.
Become a Partner Today!
- Choose the opportunity that best meets the needs of your organization
- Complete the online registration
- If interested in conducting a workshop, complete the workshop registration form.
- Submit payment (online credit card payment or check made payable to Montana FCCLA). Mail payment to Connie Dempster, Bookkeeper, Box 20996, Billings, MT 59104)
Register to be a State Leadership Conference partner by February 15 to maximize benefits.
Contact Whitney Whittecar, State Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
State Leadership Conference Event Details
- A variety of hotels are providing room blocks for this event. Find information for hotel blocks here.
- Set up: Friday, 11-12:30 pm
- Exhibit: Friday,1:00-4:45pm
- Tear down: Friday, 4:45- 5:30 pm
- Exhibitors are also encouraged to volunteer to evaluate competitive events and learn a little more about FCCLA on Friday morning, or engage students from across Montana by presenting a workshop. Available workshop times are Friday morning, between 8:30 and 11:15am.