Montana FCCLA Bulletin Board Contest
Montana FCS Dine in Day
Montana FCCLA invites you to join us in celebrating the 8th National Family and Consumer Sciences Day on Friday, December 3. Students can prepare meals at home with their families, host an event, or enjoy snacks in class with their peers. “Ellen’s Diner” is our theme this year; to kick off Montana’s FCS day celebration, click here to check out more resources to see how to get started!
Mark your calendars now for FCCLA Week, February 12-16, 2024! Get ready for an exciting week packed with theme days to celebrate FCCLA and Family and Consumer Sciences education. Get involved by engaging in each day’s featured theme, interacting with social media challenges, and participating in chapter activities.
FCCLA Member Monday – Monday, February 12
- Kick off FCCLA week by highlighting chapter members and sharing what FCCLA means to you!
FCCLA Day of Service – Tuesday, February 13
- Serve your community with leadership skills and a positive attitude, and share how your acts of service have made a difference in the world around you.
FCS Educators Day – Wednesday, February 14
- Take time to thank the educators in your life who have inspired and taught you valuable skills through Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS). Show appreciation for all they have done for you and your chapter.
FCCLA Alumni Day – Thursday, February 15
- Celebrate your chapter’s alumni and the impact of FCCLA on their lives and careers. Encourage alumni to share their experiences and stay connected with FCCLA as proud supporters of the organization’s mission.
FCCLA Spirit Day – Friday, February 16
- Get ready to show off your FCCLA spirit! Dress up in red and celebrate how FCCLA has made a positive impact on your life!
Use the official FCCLA Logo’s on your materials.Emblem Use Request Packet
Email [email protected] for the Montana FCCLA logo