Register Your Chapter:
- Registration OPENS August 30, 2021
- Chapters can bring up to 6 members
- Follow this link to register: https://www.registermychapter.com/fccla/mt-flc
- Use your membership affiliation username (chapter ID) and password (chapter ID) to log into your account.
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $55/person
- Registration includes a shirt, Sunday dinner, Monday lunch, and event materials. Breakfast on Monday will not be provided, however, there will be a light refreshment break mid-morning on Monday.
- Checks, purchase orders or credit card payment must be received before the Leadership Rally!
- The Leadership Rally is heavily subsidized by HouseBill 86 funding.
- Due: September 13, 2021
Who should attend?
- Contact Fairmont Hot Springs at 800.332.3272 to reserve rooms, or reserve online at http://www.fairmontmontana.com.
- Room rate is $124.00 per night, plus tax. Most rooms are reserved for Sunday, September 26. However, some rooms are available September 25 and 27 to accommodate chapters that wish to travel early or delayed.
- Use Group ID 25534 to reserve within the MT FCCLA room block.
- MT FCCLA’s room block will be released September 13, 2021.
- When booking, Fairmont requires a credit card and a deposit for the first night room (+tax), which will be charged to the credit card at the time of booking to guarantee the reservation.
- Changes can be made to registrations until September 13. After registration closes, no additional updates are allowed.
- Chapters may make changes to their registration (add or cancel attendees, etc.) at any time during the open registration process. After September 13, all registrations are final.
- Refunds will not be issued.
- Advisers must have a signed Code of Conduct form for each student attendee, as well as a signed Covid -19 Acknowledgement and Personal Responsibility form for each attendee, including themselves and chaperones.
- The Covid-19 Acknowledgement and Personal Responsibility form requires a parent/guardian signature. This forms will be collected at the registration table before chapters receive their items, so please ensure that all students have a signed form.
- Upon entry of the indoor conference space, all attendees will be asked to wear a face mask.
- There is no higher priority of Montana FCCLA than the health, safety and well-being of our members, advisers, staff, and community partners. As we closely monitor the Covid-19 pandemic and increase of cases due to the delta variant, we continue to make decisions with this in mind. As part of the Montana FCCLA community, we all have a responsibility to help protect each other.