Did you know that several FCCLA members received college scholarships as a result of being able to report how much service they conducted?
When involved in service learning and chapter leadership activities Montana FCCLA members gain valuable skills including critical thinking & problem solving, social responsibility, work ethic, communication, creativity, and self-direction.
Affiliated Montana FCCLA members are asked to track and report their service hours monthly as they gain valuable career and life skills.
Tracking service hours has numerous member and chapter benefits.
- Members have valuable data to include in scholarship and resume applications.
- Chapters have documented hours to use when promoting FCCLA in their local community for fundraising, membership, etc.
- Member awards this is a great tool to use when recognizing members.
- State recognition eligilbity for Montana FCCLA awards includes service hours tracking.
Tracking service hours is easy:
- Members individually track their service learning hours.
- Each member reports their total hours per service type to the chapter officer.
- Total chapter hours per service type is reported to Montana FCCLA by the 5th of every month.
Report your Chapter Service Hours participation using the QR code below, or the link here
Report your State Outreach Project participation using the QR code below or the link here