Personal growth and leadership development are at the forefront of the FCCLA Mission. By completing projects for service learning and participating in competitive events, students develop skills that last a lifetime from creative and critical thinking to practical knowledge and career preparation.
- Current Montana FCCLA Member or Alumni and Associates
- Attendance at an accredited post-secondary institution
- Demonstrate exceptional scholastic promise and leadership
Two scholarships will be awarded:
- $300 scholarship (one-time award). This scholarship is awarded by the MT FCCLA Board of Directors to recognize one student who exemplifies the purposes of FCCLA.
- $300 scholarship (one-time award). This scholarship is awarded by the American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences: Montana Affiliate to recognize one student who exemplifies the purposes of FCCLA and is pursing a degree in a FCS related area.
By March 4, applicants must upload the following:
- Application form & response to two essay prompts (download the document)
- Current high school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation: one from your FCCLA Adviser and one from a School Administrator or Community Leader
- Current picture (preferably a head shot)