The Montana FCCLA Adviser of the Year Award recognizes one adviser who advises a well-rounded chapter. As a leader, the Montana FCCLA Adviser of the Year is someone who:
- Inspires members to achieve their goals;
- Challenges members to identify needs in their community;
- Enables members to devise effective programming;
- Supports members as they develop the skills necessary to success in the home, community and workplace; and
- Builds a strong program through effective programming and membership recruitment and retention.
- Chapter Adviser of an Active and Affiliated Montana FCCLA Chapter with more than 5 years experience
- Participates annually in the State Leadership Conference
- Works with members to submit monthly Service Learning Hours on an ongoing basis
- $150 Cash Award
- Up to 3 registrations fees waived at the following year’s State Leadership Conference
- Recognition at State Leadership Conference
- Submit up to two nomination forms online.
- Submit a minimum of one; up to three pictures (with descriptions) of the adviser and/or FCCLA Chapter
- February 15