“The Ultimate Leader” Montana FCCLA Member Award is given annually to members who exhibit leadership skills and exemplify the purposes of FCCLA.
”The Ultimate Leader” is someone who mobilizes other to want to get extraordinary things done in an organization. They exhibit exemplary leadership by:
- Modeling the way;
- Inspiring a shared vision;
- Challenging the process;
- Enabling other to act; and
- Encouraging the heart.
They make a difference in their chapter, and as a result of their leadership Montana FCCLA and Montana Family and Consumer Sciences has been strengthened. Annually, up to five awards may be given.
- Membership and participation in an affiliated FCCLA Chapter
- Actively tracks and reports Monthly Service Learning Hours
- Exclusive “Montana FCCLA: The Ultimate Leader” sweatshirt
- Recognition at State Leadership Conference
- Submit up to two nomination forms online providing specific examples of how the individual exhibits exemplary leadership as a FCCLA member.
- Picture of the candidate (to be included in the State Leadership Conference program if selected)
Due Date & Questions:
- March 4
- A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of the nomination forms.