Montana FCCLA Specific Competitive Event Resources.
Online Project Summary Form (must be completed before SLC)
STAR Events Entrants Only
- Available from the “Surveys” tab in the FCCLA Portal. Only one submission per entry (team or individual) is required.
Online Orientation (must be completed before SLC)
All Competitive Event Entrants
- Watch the video.
- Print the Online Orientation Documentation Form.
- Submit this form to the Room Consultant at the time of your event presentation. Only one form per entry (team or individual participant) is required.
Culinary Events: Montana Competition
STAR Events Online Testing March 2-16
- Online testing is conducted for STAR Events requiring testing (Parliamentary Procedure and Applied Math for Culinary Management)
- Testing instructions sent directly to chapter advisers with entrants for each required event.
- Note: Skill Demonstration testing will occur on-site.
STAR Event Resources
- Includes FCCLA Planning Process, templates, scenarios and more. Available on the National FCCLA Website.