- Behavior at all times reflects a positive, professional image of you, your school and Montana FCCLA. This includes, but is not limited to: demonstrating responsible and mature communication skills, being dependable and honest, willing to work hard, practice ethical decision making, and use positive communication.
- Follow the Montana FCCLA Dress Code and register as a paid attendee for the conference
- Consultants may not compete in a STAR (except Culinary Arts), Skill Demonstration event, Skill Demonstration Event Evaluator or STAR event Room Timer
- Be on-time for all requirements including attending the orientation on Sunday afternoon and be available all day Monday (7:30am-5pm)
- Application process:
- Due: January 31 (Chapter adviser will be emailed after application submitted to confirm support of the member in this role)
- Notification: February 1
Note: A confirmation message will appear below when the message is properly submitted. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours. Contact Nicole Wanago – [email protected] with questions.