- Current Montana FCCLA Member, Alumni and Associates Member, or current Family & Consumer Sciences Education major
- Attendance at an accredited post-secondary institution
- Demonstrate exceptional scholastic promise and leadership
Scholarship amount: $300 (one-time award) will be awarded to one student and is sponsored by the American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences: Montana Affiliate to a student who exemplifies the purpose of FCCLA with priority given to a student pursing a degree in an FCS related area.
Scholarship criteria: Selection is made on the following basis.
- Scholastic standing (submit current GPA of high school or college credits);
- Membership and participation in an affiliated FCCLA chapter or FCCLA Alumni and Associates;
- Participation and leadership in school and community activities;
- Graduate of accredited Montana high school.
By August 31, applicants submit the following below:
- Application form & response to one essay prompt (Access form here)
- Current high school or college GPA
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Current picture (preferably a head shot)
Note: A confirmation screen will appear below when the application is properly submitted. In addition, you will receive an email within 24 hours from Montana FCCLA – [email protected]