The Spirit of Advising Award recognizes chapter advisers who are constantly faithful, often quietly working behind the scenes to ensure the success of their students.
Eligibility: An affiliated Montana FCCLA Adviser who…
- Believes in the mission of Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America
- Supports and works with students to ensure student success
- Provides learning experiences
- Encourages positive character development
- Dedicates time and energy to nurturing student leaders
- Serves as a current FCCLA adviser
This award will be announced at the State Leadership Conference and awarded at the National Leadership Conference during the Recognition Session.
- Nominations may be made by anyone who works with FCCLA Advisers (members, chapter advisers, school administrators, parents, etc).
- Each State Executive Council Adviser is strongly encouraged to submit at least one nomination.
- Nominations will be made by completing the form below.
The selection committee will be comprised of:
- 1 State Executive Council Representative
- 1 Board of Directors Representative
- Montana FCCLA State Adviser or State Director
- Up to 2 At-Large Representatives (adviser or member) appointed by the Board of Directors
Submission of Award:
The final nomination will be made to the National FCCLA by the Montana FCCLA State Director.